Oh man thank heavens its friday, I honestly do not think I could have handled another day!!! Tonight I went over to Amy's to hang out with my Nieces Carly (6) and Hannah (4) and my nephew Brock (10 Months). The girls and me took Wyatt my 9 month old puppy for a walk. Then we ate pizza for dinner and I took the girls to the store to buy some supplies for banana splits whoot whoot. We had super model documentary in the parking lot at smiths market place lol. Then they killed me in the wii. Its a little embarrassing getting butchered in every single wii game by two children who cant even ride a two wheel bike lol. They are so cute and I am very blessed to have such great nieces and nephews. I wished my other two nephews lived closer but I can handle them telling me random stories over the phone for now.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment