
Ok so I am now a blogger! I am so excited I might become super addicted to this! well lets see this is going to become my online journal where I can rant and rave and just notate my life. I am currently in claims training and well to be honest sometimes I get it and am happy I am down here but sometimes it feels like my brains are going to shoot out of my left eye and hit Vanessa sitting next to me. After work I am getting my nails put back on because seriously do not get bored and pull the nails off. no matter how much baby lotion I am rubbing on it still hurts. I miss my nails as weird as that sounds but this pampering me is really starting to fit in with my groove.
I am also looking at condos in West Jordan after work. so wish me luck!!!
I am also looking at condos in West Jordan after work. so wish me luck!!!
good luck:)
ReplyDelete